Monday, February 06, 2006
There's a new issue of ThugLit on-line, so I thought I'd throw a little cyber-love their way. I've seen them mentioned around here and there, but they don't seem to get the attention they deserve. Here's how they describe the latest issue:
- A doper finds revenge and reality not all he thought they would be.
- Some say that words are weapons. One man finds out the difference between the two.
- A woman exacts burning vengeance on those who killed her man.
- Old mobsters never die. Some don't fade away, either.
- A desperate father must find out who or what Mr. Tickles is, before it's too late.
- Be careful which drug dealers you cross. And how hard you cross them.
- A remorseless young man gives a Master Class... on how to beat the system.
- And a radioactive freakin' babboon. That's right. Shut it!
Authors for this issue:
H. Kim Lee
Mary V. Kolar
Colin C. Conway
And a note of congratulations to Big Daddy Thug Todd Robinson, who has landed a deal for his debut novel, Thug. You could see that title coming, couldn't you?
posted by Graham Powell at 10:15 AM